Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wilson knows his ABC's...but doesn't perform on command

Oh, how I wish I could capture some things on film for you all. Wilson has been able to recite his ABC's for awhile but his performances are very few and far between, and for a few weeks we wondered if he had regressed on them completely. Today he went to the computer keyboard and started pointing at the letters (the wrong ones, of course) and recited his ABC's as he pointed to a new key for each letter. Will he do it again for the camera? Not a chance.

He also knows a pretty sketchy version of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" that sounds like "Teekle Teekle Star, how I wa wa...(looks to us to finish line), up above....like a di di...teekle teekle star, how I wa wa." Okay it's much cuter when you hear it vs. read it.

He is also getting his numbers 1-10. Again, no command performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment