Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jump

Friday we didn't have childcare so Kevin stayed at home with the kids. Not only did he do laundry, clean the house, and take the kids out to lunch, but he took them to Monkey Joe's to burn off some energy. I was so impressed with his dedication to being Mr. Mom for the day.

I came home to the happiest little family. Wilson also wanted to make a scavenger hunt for me. He 100% dictated the instructions that Kevin wrote down:
  1. Walk to a place until you come to your chair.
  2. Walk backwards till you come to a plant.
  3. Hop hop hop till you get to your toy box.
  4. Go quick - not time to lose go to a place that has cold food.
I found a purple bear that his daddy helped him win from one of those claw games.




No comments:

Post a Comment