Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Maribel, Week by Week

Here is Maribel at 49 and 50 weeks. TWO weeks until she's 1 year old? This momma is not ready for her baby to be a toddler.

At 49 weeks, I discovered she doesn't like to be messy. Of course, she doesn't like dirty diapers, but she always fusses at her high chair when the food runs out. She loves to eat (loves.) so I always assumed she was asking for more food. But this time I'd given her a baby cookie that was really messy - like it turned into a pasty consistency with her slobber. I finally realized she just doesn't like being messy (but yes, she'll take that second helping of cookie, please).

She also started saying "ma-ma." Sensing how much I love this new skill, she says it frequently.  She also likes to clap to get a rise out of us, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment