Wilson LOVES any Mo Willems book. I just had to capture how much they laugh and giggle when reading them.
This weekend, Evelyn insisted on learning how to do the dishes. So we taught her how and after dinner she insisted on cleaning all the dishes for the family. She washed and Kevin dried. I walked up to her and said, "Evelyn, it blesses my heart to see you wanting to serve our family like this. Thank you so much for doing the dishes." She said, "I can't talk right now Mommy, I'm busy."
I can't believe I forgot to post this! Wilson lost his tooth August 11. He was SO excited because most of his friends had already lost at least one tooth. He wiggled it and wiggled it and it just popped out with no muss; no fuss. He couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come. She left him a whole dollar and he couldn't believe his luck. That's some inflation from the 80's!
He loves to help Maribel. Here he is helping her with supper and cracking up.
Flying in the sky.
She LOVES to swing.
Airplane!
Before school started, Wilson finally executed his summer project: The Scoop "ice cream truck." He and Evelyn invented 4 flavors of ice cream which were super good, if we do say so ourselves. It was a big success. He earned $10 in tips!





No comments:
Post a Comment