He had somehow reached up on the counter, pulled bananas down and began eating one, right through the skin. See that little bit on the floor? That's the bottom of the banana he ripped off with his mouth to get to the fruit. Of course, I gave him the rest of his breakfast banana and he shoved it down in two bites. Later, he ate two mini waffles.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Mommy's Little Monkey
Wow, Wilson was hungry this morning. I gave him more than 1/2 of a large banana, cheerios and a little bit of milk for breakfast. He was walking around all fussy and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Later, I found him on the floor like this. 

He had somehow reached up on the counter, pulled bananas down and began eating one, right through the skin. See that little bit on the floor? That's the bottom of the banana he ripped off with his mouth to get to the fruit. Of course, I gave him the rest of his breakfast banana and he shoved it down in two bites. Later, he ate two mini waffles.
He had somehow reached up on the counter, pulled bananas down and began eating one, right through the skin. See that little bit on the floor? That's the bottom of the banana he ripped off with his mouth to get to the fruit. Of course, I gave him the rest of his breakfast banana and he shoved it down in two bites. Later, he ate two mini waffles.
No comments:
Post a Comment