Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wilson's spring concert

Wilson had his spring concert Thursday, where three things happened:

  1. He may or may not have actually sang. We couldn't tell, because he was too busy looking at the monitors on either side of him to see if the video camera was showing him on the big screen.
  2. He thoroughly enjoyed the string instruments the bigger kids played. Evelyn asked if she could learn play the violin.
  3. There was a video "Kids say the darndest things" and he was in it. We understand he was hand-selected for his unfiltered ability to say surprising things. We had already left when it played (sooo disappointing for Wilson, whose life goal it is to be on AFV and hear people laugh at him),  so we're still trying to get our hands on a copy.
I couldn't help but remember the last time I was at Wilson's spring concert, I was in labor with Maribel. This time I'm glad I just got to go home and go to bed :)







No comments:

Post a Comment